Sizes and Fitting
Fast Fit Fire Solution Specification
|DUCTING HEIGHTS||100mm, 300mm, 600mm, 950mm||100mm, 300mm, 600mm, 950mm||100mm, 300mm, 600mm, 950mm||100mm, 300mm, 600mm, 950mm|
|MATERIAL||Powder coated mild steel (1mm thickness)|
|CERTIFICATIONS||BS476 part 22/20|
|CONFORMITY||Building Regulations Part M,P,L|
Included in Package
- Fast Fit Fire Solution
- Access Panel
- 16 Screws
- 3mm Drill Bit
- Cut-out Template
- Fire Mastic to BS 76.20:22
- Ducting system
The ducting system is designed to fit only the Fast Fit Fire Solution. It cannot be used with any other product.
Fast Fit Fire Solution Fitting Instructions
Complete 5-step process of installing the Fast Fit Fire Solution.
CUT ALONG TEMPLATE LINE
- Remove any switch gear and wiring from consumer unit.
- Stick supplied template to top of consumer unit using guide lines.
- Using safety glasses jigsaw cutout along dotted line.
DRILL AND REMOVE TEMPLATE
- Drill template where marked using 3mm drill (supplied).
- Remove all waste material from inside of consumer unit.
- Remove template from consumer unit.
FIX FFFS WITH UNIT TO WALL
- Place the Fast Fit Fire Solution on top of consumer unit and screw down using screws supplied.
- Fit consumer unit to solid wall using suitable fittings (not supplied).
- Return all switch gear and wiring to consumer unit.
- Feed wires through top of Fast Fit Fire Solution and wire to BS7671.
SEAL AND CLOSE
- Fill around all entry cables with fire mastic to BS476 .20/22 (supplied) or B1 fire foam to EN1366-4, ensuring all gaps are fully closed.
- Fit access panel with screws supplied.